Ms Anna Erastus
- Co-ordinates the formulation and implementation of fisheries policies and legislation.
- Carries out continuous policy and economic research and analyses.
- Responsible for the management of information services of the Ministry
- Administration of fishing rights and quotas
- Collection of fees
- Analysis and publication of fisheries statistics.
- Co-ordinates overall planning of the Ministry.
- Marine Act, 2000 (Act 27 of 2000)
- Marine Regulations Relating to the Exploitation of Marine Resources
- Marine Resources Policy, 2004 - White Paper
- Application for Registration as Importer of Live Aquatic Organisms, Aquatic Organism Products or other Commodities
- Minister's Performance Agreement 2017-18
- Policy statement (guidelines) for the granting of rights to harvest marine resources and allocation of Quota Revised
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources Strategic Plan 2017\18- 2021\22