Mr. Rudolph Cloete
- Ensure the responsible and sustainable development of aquaculture to achieve socio-economic benefits and environmental sustainability.
- Facilitate an efficient, coordinated administrative and institutional framework for aquaculture.
- Ensure that the genetic diversity and integrity of the aquatic ecosystem is maintained.
- Promote responible aquaculture production practices.
- Marine Act, 2000 (Act 27 of 2000)
- Marine Regulations Relating to the Exploitation of Marine Resources
- Marine Resources Policy, 2004 - White Paper
- Application for Registration as Importer of Live Aquatic Organisms, Aquatic Organism Products or other Commodities
- Minister's Performance Agreement 2017-18
- Policy statement (guidelines) for the granting of rights to harvest marine resources and allocation of Quota Revised
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources Strategic Plan 2017\18- 2021\22