To sustainably manage the living aquatic resources and promote the aquaculture sector.
The vision of the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources is for Namibia to be a leading nation with a well-developed aquaculture industry.
To responsibly manage living aquatic and resources to continuously ensure a conducive environment for the fishing and aquaculture sector to prosper. Readmore
- Application for Rights: Announcement: Gazette
- Public Awareness Schedule for Fishing Rights 2018
- Marine Act, 2000 (Act 27 of 2000)
- Marine Regulations Relating to the Exploitation of Marine Resources
- Marine Resources Policy, 2004 - White Paper
- Application for Registration as Importer of Live Aquatic Organisms, Aquatic Organism Products or other Commodities
- Minister's Performance Agreement 2017-18
- Policy statement (guidelines) for the granting of rights to harvest marine resources and allocation of Quota Revised
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources Strategic Plan 2017\18- 2021\22