Ms. Graça Bauleth D'Almeida
- Provides advice on the state of commercially important marine fish stocks and recommendations on their appropriate yields;
- Appropriate management measures in relation to species and fish size limitations, closed seasons, closed areas, and limitations on the types and effectiveness of fishing gear.
- It is also responsible for research on fresh water fish resources in the interior of Namibia and provides advice on the conservation and management of those resources.
- Application for Rights: Announcement: Gazette
- Public Awareness Schedule for Fishing Rights 2018
- Marine Act, 2000 (Act 27 of 2000)
- Marine Regulations Relating to the Exploitation of Marine Resources
- Marine Resources Policy, 2004 - White Paper
- Application for Registration as Importer of Live Aquatic Organisms, Aquatic Organism Products or other Commodities
- Minister's Performance Agreement 2017-18
- Policy statement (guidelines) for the granting of rights to harvest marine resources and allocation of Quota Revised
- Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources Strategic Plan 2017\18- 2021\22